- What is the best way to store your products?
- Is your serving size a dry measurement?
- Do you have any dairy/casein free products?
- Can your baking mixes be made with dairy and egg alternatives?
- Where are your grains, beans and seeds grown?
- Are your products genetically modified?
- Are your baking soda and baking powder aluminum free?
- What is the difference between rolled oats, Scottish oats and steel cut oats?
- Can your grains be sprouted?
- Are potato starch and potato flour the same product?
- Are tapioca flour and tapioca starch the same product?
- What is the difference between brown flaxseeds and golden flaxseeds?
- What is the protein content of your unbleached white flour, whole wheat flour and organic hard white whole wheat flour?
- What is the difference between regular flour and pastry flour?
- What is the difference between Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour and Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour?
- How should I read the best by date and package date?
- Why aren’t all your products available in organic?
- Which products are gluten free?
- If a product is gluten free, is it also wheat free?
- Is there a substitute for xanthan gum in gluten free baking?
- How do I substitute guar gum for xanthan gum in a recipe?
- How do you use the Gluten Free All Purpose Flour?
- How do you keep your gluten free oats free from gluten?
- How can oats be safe for those with celiac disease?
- How can I replace wheat flour with gluten free flour?